It’s that time of year again when we are inundated with summer brides.
What could be more important to a bride than her hair and make-up on the big day?
We at Brown Sugar, pride ourselves on making our brides the centre of attention.
Our top tips to finding your wedding hair and make-up artist:
- When looking for a hair/makeup artist always ensure that you book at least six months in advance. The Reason for this is firstly, to ensure your makeup artist is available for your date. Secondly, if you have any allergies or if your skin is any way sensitive these problems can be rectified at the trial before your wedding day.
- A good hair/makeup artist will ask you many questions about your likes and dislikes, skin requirements, wedding colour scheme etc.
- Bring a magazine of favourite hair and makeup looks that you think will suit, to the trial with you.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions.
- Enquire about (a) their use of products. (b) What service they provide? (c) What their price includes (and possible extra costs) (d) qualifications, experience etc., as these will help you choose your makeup artist.
Below are some of our favourite summer brides so far…